Dewey Decimal Scarf. Literary Print linen weave pashmina scarf. Book scarf printed with the 800 series of Dewey Classification. Delight your favorite librarian, book lover, author, writer or poet with this perfect literary gift! Adapted from an 1876 text by American librarian and educator Melvil Dewey, this early system for library classification would later become the “Dewey Decimal System” we all know and love!
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74″ x 28″ with 3″ tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 16″ x 25.5″ at one end.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Hand-printed in the USA
The Mark Twain House & Museum is a non-profit institution. All purchases and proceeds go directly into the upkeep and restoration of the historic home.